About My Practice
My office is a private, peaceful sanctuary nestled among tall pines trees.
Today, I practice Life Centered Therapy with its protocols, interventions and kinesiology as my foundation. I integrate a unique blend of holistic therapies, hand’s on work and body-centered counselling as the testing calls for it. Sessions are offered in-person or via Zoom. My location is easy to find with plenty of parking. Natural light and beauty permeate the space giving clients a sense of peace upon entering.
Schedule an Appointment
“I love the simple, beautiful practice of sharing blessings that helps us open to our inner truth, beauty and open heart.”Lisa W. MacDonnell
- Life-Centered Therapy – Guided-Self Healing, Practitioner
- Nirodha Karma Healing, Practitioner
- Eden Energy Medicine, Practitioner
- Reiki I, II, Master
- NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Trainer
- Reflexology Practitioner
- Spiritual Psychology, The Concord Institute
- Oncology Bodywork, Gayle MacDonald., M.S., LMT
- Oncology Bodywork, Tracy Walton, LMT – certified
- Compassionate Touch Certificate
- Muscular Therapy Institute, 1990
- Oneness Blessing Circle Facilitator
- Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster Facilitator
- JivAtma Energy Healing – certified
- Trager Bodywork – certified
The Healing Garden is a unique, non-profit cancer wellness center that offers integrative support to those who have been affected by cancer and their families.
I have been a practitioner with the Healing Garden since 2001, offering body/energy work, workshops to support clients in preparing for surgery holistically, spiritual companionship, and Oneness Blessing Circles.
I have been an active member of the Healing Garden Advisory Board since 2015.
Emerson Hospital – Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster Workshops.